Saturday 23 February 2013

Wha Happened???????

Soooooo....I'm not even going to try and pretend that I continued my blogs over the course of the past 20 months. I mean, I guess in theory, I could since no one is even reading them. I actually forgot I even had this blog! That's what sleep deprivation does to a person. You forget about blogs you write. Oh, and you also put your kettle in the fridge, and forget where you put your passport HOURS before leaving the country, and never find it again. Hypothetically, I mean.
So, you are probably eager to know, what HAPPENED in 20 months???? Is she still a Not-So-Perfect Mommy??? Did she ever end up caving in and begin breast feeding? Did the world really end as the Mayans predicted? Well...I guess you would know if that had happened if you are reading this, duh.(the correct answer to the Mayan question is 'no').
Anyways...the truth is...I'm not going to tell you. I'm going to write my blog, attempting to assemble the fragments of memories (again, sleep deprivation: spoiler alert-the sleeping does NOT go well for this mommy), and compose blogs based on those.
Lets see how this goes....
Oh, and thank you 60 people, who have read my posts this year. Unless that 60 is just my sister repeatedly logging in to be nice. Thanks Megan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment