Tuesday 26 July 2011

Bedtime Reading

My brother-in-law was sweet enough to buy my infant son an impromptu present the other day. He figured that we needed to add to our bedtime reading collection, and knew that this book would be perfect for both mommy and baby.

The hardcover, 'Go The Fuck To Sleep', written by Adam Mansbach was the delightful tale that he presented to me for my son. Flipping through the pages, I almost died laughing! This book is perfect for anyone with kids-and a sense of humor. Below is a link to the book being read by Samuel L. Jackson, who is the PERFECT narrator for such a story.

I can't tell you how many times in the short 5 weeks that the same thoughts have gone through my mind when putting my little guy down. In fact, this blog was put on hold until the child finally went the fuck to sleep!

Enjoy!

http://www.viddler.com/explore/knowyourmeme/videos/68/

No comments:

Post a Comment